LOOMES, Thomas (4)
Thomas was christened in 1732 on November 5th
With a lot of help from Marilyn at www.northants-familytree.net I believe we have found the marriage of Thomas.
On the 15th of October 1758 Thomas Lomes bachelor, from the parish of Husbands Bosworth married Sarah Harrald(12), spinster, at St. Etheldreda, the parish church of Guilsborough, Northamptonshire. Witnesses are down as Richard Harrald and Richard Smith.
They had three children:-
1. Mary(13) christened November 4th 1759
2. Thomas(14) christened August 29th 1763
3. Sarah(15) christened April 20th 1766
Thomas........... died in 1782 and was buried on May 8th. In his Last Will & Testament, written in 1781, Thomas mentions his wife Sarah, son Thomas, and his daughter Mary.
Sarah...........died in 1793 aged 65 and was buried on July 27th.
What happened to........?
1. Mary...........died in 1805 aged 45 and was buried January on the 25th
2. Thomas...........See CHAPTER THREE
3. Sarah...........died in 1766 and was buried on 8th September